Original Gamers Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ Monotype ] Ice to meet you

3 posters

Go down

[ Monotype ] Ice to meet you  Empty [ Monotype ] Ice to meet you

Post by Terrie123 Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:10 am

lol! lol! lol!

First rate my team here so be gentle plz k thx
 [ Monotype ] Ice to meet you  Tumblr_m8tysnlbVh1r9pnyoo1_500

Froslass @ Focus Sash    [ Monotype ] Ice to meet you  Froslass
Ability: Cursed Body  
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
- Spikes  
- Taunt  
- Destiny Bond  
- Shadow Ball  

Now we start off with the hazard abuse of course and whats a better way to start it off than with a froslass? . I dont need to explain this to you and if I do you obviously have no brain.

Mamoswine (M) @ Assault Vest    [ Monotype ] Ice to meet you  Mamoswine
Ability: Thick Fat  
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SpD  
Adamant Nature  
- Knock Off  
- Earthquake  
- Icicle Crash  
- Iron Head  

Now this mamoswine set is unique and its one of my pokes I use to deal with fire spam and plus the adamant will give it a nice boost for it to leave some sick damage. Iron head is basically for those fairy spam to leave a dent in them *cough* clefable while knock off is used to cripple the poor mon.

Aurorus (M) @ Choice Scarf     [ Monotype ] Ice to meet you  Aurorus
Ability: Snow Warning  
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe  
Modest Nature  
- Blizzard  
- Earth Power  
- Freeze-Dry  
- Hidden power fire  

Aurorus is my choice scarf revenge killer and it really shows my opponents that they need to chill (heh see what i did there  lol! ) with that nice freeze dry to get up in that water types face and that hidden power fire espically for those bulky steel types like ferrothorn.

Avalugg (F) @ Leftovers                [ Monotype ] Ice to meet you  Avalugg
Ability: Sturdy  
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD  
Careful Nature  
- Rapid Spin  
- Earthquake  
- Recover  
- Avalanche  

Avalugg is there to at least help me to control hazards at least with that 252 special defense that + recover + leftovers will atleast make it bulky enough to take some serious hits

Articuno @ Leftovers            [ Monotype ] Ice to meet you  Articuno
Ability: Pressure  
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SpD  
Bold Nature  
- Freeze-Dry  
- Toxic  
- Roost  
- Heal Bell  

Articuno is my main guy into absorbing those fighting type attacks by making use of its flying type I have decided to go with that EV spread so it can be at least bulky enough to take on anything you throw at me '-'  king

Abomasnow (M) @ Abomasite       [ Monotype ] Ice to meet you  Abomasnow-2
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk  
Adamant Nature  
- Seed Bomb  
- Swords Dance                                                              
- Earthquake  
- Ice Shard  

Finally abomasnow, the mega,  using this guy to help keep the hail up plus its max hp make it great to taking certain attacks ( not fire types tho '-' ) and that sword dance + adamant nature at least has to be enough to punch some holes in the opponents mons.

THREAT LIST:

Manaphy - Seriously what cant this little shit destory? Leaves my team weak and vulnerable after that tail glow and kills anything in site

[ Monotype ] Ice to meet you  Manaphy

Stealth Rock - Hazard control isnt easy , what makes it worst is that stealth rock takes down 25% of all my team members which is very unhealthy

[ Monotype ] Ice to meet you  Z

Fighting Spam/Fighting Piority - Those fighting types does a real number in my team and puts tremendous pressure on articuno.

[ Monotype ] Ice to meet you  4113216388_tumblr_lmedthOSLV1qg19dn_answer_4_xlarge
Terrie123
Terrie123

Back to top Go down

[ Monotype ] Ice to meet you  Empty Re: [ Monotype ] Ice to meet you

Post by Destiny BonD Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:36 am

"Cool" team ,(Am I fired yet?) But I'd recommend you run 248 hp evs on ava/articuno in order to minimize sr damage so they'll give better support to the team . Respect for attempting such a flawed type Cool
Destiny BonD
Destiny BonD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willdbeast Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:58 pm

Looks nICE, and damn right I did just steal your pun! If manaphy or other waters are a threat maybe try rotom of the chilly variety.

Willdbeast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down